Nathe Double Jointed Eggbutt Snaffle Bit
This Herm Sprenger® Nathe Eggbutt Bit has an 18 mm double-jointed mouth and high-quality 70 mm stainless steel cheeks.
Mouth- and tongue-friendly, this bit lies steady in the horse’s mouth without sideways slipping. It is ideal for allergy sufferers, as it is completely made of high-quality, hypoallergenic thermoplastic. The design offers direct impact on the tongue and lower jaw due to the fixed, eggbutt cheeks.
Benefits of the thermoplastic mouthpiece:
- Appreciated by sensitive and mouth-sensitive horses.
- Promotes bit acceptance.
- Excellent tolerance and hypoallergenic.
- Food-safe, solvent-free, no plasticizers.
- Smooth surface with no eraser-effect.
- Temperature-neutral and highly flexible when cold.
- Dimensionally stable; high mechanic resistance.
Made in Germany.
18mm thick. Rings are 70mm. Made of thermoplastic.