Nathe Double Jointed D-Ring Bit
his Herm Sprenger® Nathe D-Ring Snaffle Bit has an 18 mm single-jointed mouth and high-quality 75 mm stainless steel cheeks.
Mouth- and tongue-friendly, this bit lies steady in the horse’s mouth without sideways slipping. It is ideal for allergy sufferers, as it is completely made of high-quality, hypoallergenic thermoplastic. The design offers increased impact on the edges of the tongue and lower jaw, and direct impact due to the fixed cheeks. The lateral contact helps horses that tend to fall out while riding or approaching an obstacle. Bit guards, included, protect the lips.
Benefits of the thermoplastic mouthpiece:
- Appreciated by sensitive and mouth-sensitive horses.
- Promotes bit acceptance.
- Excellent tolerance and hypoallergenic.
- Food-safe, solvent-free, no plasticizers.
- Smooth surface with no eraser-effect.
- Temperature-neutral and highly flexible when cold.
- Dimensionally stable; high mechanic resistance.
18mm thick. 75mm rings. Thermoplastic.