Skip to content
- The Pelham bit combines the function of a snaffle and the action of a curb bit.
- The top rein provides snaffle pressure to the tongue and corners of the mouth, while the bottom rein increases leverage and curb chain pressure.
- The mouthpiece is slightly curved to accommodate the tongue and creates even pressure on the bars of the mouth and the horse's tongue.
- The thicker mouthpiece is softer on the corners and the bars of the mouth.
- Pressure created by the reins is spread over a larger surface area.
- The hard rubber mouthpiece offers a warmer and softer option to stainless steel.