HandsOn Grooming Glove-Black
- Wet or dry, our 5 fingered grooming gloves are unbeatable
- The perfect combination of scrubbing nodules on fingers and palms
- Your gloves will not slip or fall off even when wet and soapy
- Best de-shedder on the market and it simply and easily releases accumulated hair
- Massages muscles and stimulates circulation while helping to distribute natural oils for a healthy skin and coat.
- The gloves tactile touch gently cleans sensitive areas like legs, faces, ears and tight body contours
- With its versatile, flexible grip you can easily handle water hoses, shampoo bottles, lead ropes, leashes, or anything else you may need with your gloves on
- Relaxes and helps naturally build a bond with your animals
- Manure and other foul-smelling stains are much easier to clean with your HandsOn Gloves
- Lightweight and extremely durable, doesn’t crack, tear or mildew even under heavy grooming and bathing conditions
- Animals favor the HandsOn touch far better than any other grooming/massage products
- Most animals will gravitate to you wanting more grooming and petting time
- HandsOn grooming and petting allow you to connect with your animals on a level far beyond other grooming products
- Your hands and fingernails stay clean
- Compact, easily fits in your pocket, grooming caddy, tote or bag
The scrubbing nodules on the fingers and palms provide a deep thorough clean and are the best de-shedders on the market today. Another added benefit is your animals hair does not stick to the HandsOn Glove; just a simple flick of the wrist and the hair instantly releases so you can go right back to caring for your animal.
The textured surface and flexibility of our gloves allow you to better massage and improve circulation while distributing natural oils and promoting a healthy skin and coat.
Legs, faces, ears and tight body contours are no problem for HandsOn Gloves! With the close tactile touch of your hands, examining your animals for cuts, scrapes, welts or bruises is a much easier and more thorough process than using a clunky curry comb or brush; all while providing an unprecedented connection between you and your animals.
The flexibility of the gloves also allows you to handle lead ropes, leashes, shampoo bottles, or anything else you need while grooming or bathing without removing your gloves.
HandsOn Gloves also assist extremely well in cleaning your horse’s hooves. The nodules on the gloves help knock mud and/or dry clumped dirt off the outside and underside of the hoof. The gloves flexibility also allows you to handle a hoof-pick without taking a glove off.