Brand Feature: Nathe Bits
Nathe bits are a new, hypoallergenic bit designed with sensitive horses in mind. Partnered with Sprenger bits, Nathe bits are quality made, and designed with the sensitive horses' comfort in mind. The mouthpiece on Nathe bits are made of smooth surface, high quality Thermoplastic with a flexible, stainless steel core. It is extremely gentle on the horses' tongue.
Benefits of the thermoplastic mouthpiece include:
- Being appreciated by sensitive and mouth-sensitive horses.
- Promotes bit acceptance.
- Excellent tolerance and hypoallergenic.
- Food-safe, solvent-free, no plasticizers.
- Smooth surface with no eraser-effect.
- Temperature-neutral and highly flexible when cold.
- Dimensionally stable; high mechanic resistance.
Nathe bits are made in Germany. Hand washing is recommended for these bits.